Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: User-defined Message Folders
User-defined Message Folders
Jan 2 2008, 6:26 pm
By: Darkangel123  

Jan 2 2008, 6:26 pm Darkangel123 Post #1



I attempted to move a couple of messages to a folder I dubbed "Useless Storage." It didn't work. At all. Instead, it sent me to a white page with a nasty HTML error. Here's what it was:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method variables::purity() in /home/starry/public_html/scripts/messages/set_pms.php on line 29
Obscure though the error is, I thought it unsightly enough to warrant notice.



None.

Jan 2 2008, 7:12 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

There's a lot of busted functions in PMs that call that function IP removed, such as mass deletion of PMs. Noted.




Jan 2 2008, 7:23 pm mikelat Post #3



IP names functions after himself? Thats hardcore! :D I need to do that.



None.

Jan 2 2008, 8:56 pm Moose Post #4

Armor: 90.50%

I'm assuming that the function "purified" something, and the name happened to be a coincidence. :P




Jan 12 2008, 2:14 pm Darkangel123 Post #5



Um... That wasn't mass-deletion, and I tried them one at a time. They wouldn't move, no matter what. Eventually, exasperated, I gave up and came to this forum...

Moose, I just noticed your minerals.

Dang.

How many expoes do you have?!



None.

Jan 12 2008, 3:00 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 90.50%

I never said that you tried to mass delete them, I said that mass deletion (in addition to what you are trying to do) is one of many functions that attempts to call the purity() function that doesn't exist.

Over 9000.




Jan 28 2008, 6:11 pm pneumatic Post #7



What's an expo (in this context)?



None.

Jan 29 2008, 12:41 am Moose Post #8

Armor: 90.50%

See the image for a demonstration of expansions.




Jan 29 2008, 3:07 am pneumatic Post #9



ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it. I thought an expo was some obscure SEN feature. I looked all over the FAQ trying to find it, lol



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax